WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW PROPOSALS
The Invoking The Pause program has shifted to an invitation-only process at this time
Grant Partners ("GPs") are required to:
- For first time GPs, Pause must take place by September 30th.
- Seeding Possibilities GPs and Blossoming Possibilities GPs must complete their project by September 30th of the year in which the grant is awarded.
- Must participate in the annual fall Summit to present a brief synopsis of their project to the ITP community. The Summit is a "collective pause" and creates engagement with other current and former Grant Partners as well as "allies" from various business and non-profit disciplines. Some GPs, from outside of the Bay Area, will be issued travel stipends to attend the Summit.
- Write a blog post for the ITP website - sharing experiences, lessons learned or networking results with other Grant Partners and colleagues.
- Must partake in a phone or virtual interview with a member of the ITP team at the conclusion of the project, in lieu of a formal written report.
- Complete a detailed accounting at the conclusion of their "pause" indicating how grant funds were spent.
Further details will be provided to GPs upon their grant funding.