Given the uncertainty we all are facing in these times of the global pandemic, we hope to be able to keep these plans as currently scheduled. We are monitoring the crisis and will be in touch with our ITP community and allies, should events require different timing.
Grant Partners ("GPs") are required to:
- For first time GPs, Pause must take place by September 30th. *UPDATE: Deadline extended into 2021
- Seeding Possibilities GPs and Blossoming Possibilities GPs must complete their project by September 30th of the year in which the grant is awarded. UPDATE: Deadline extended into 2021
- Must participate in the annual fall Summit to present a brief synopsis of their project to the ITP community. The Summit is a "collective pause" and creates engagement with other current and former Grant Partners as well as "allies" from various business and non-profit disciplines. Some GPs, from outside of the Bay Area, will be issued travel stipends to attend the Summit. The 2021 Summit is tentatively rescheduled to October 21-21, 202 in San Francisco. (UPDATE: The 2020 Summit was reformatted as a virtual "Zoom-it" on December 2, 2020).
- Write a blog post for the ITP website - sharing experiences, lessons learned or networking results with other Grant Partners and colleagues.
- Must partake in a phone or virtual interview with a member of the ITP team at the conclusion of the project, in lieu of a formal written report.
- Complete a detailed accounting at the conclusion of their "pause" indicating how grant funds were spent.
Further details will be provided to GPs upon their grant funding.